SUBMISSION TO PEER-REVIEW JOURNALS
Following journals have already been contacted before for possible publication of the MEDFRIEND Conference presentations.
For indexing details you can check each journal from their own websites whose address given below. Following is a summary:
(a) Journal of Arid Lands (JAL): In July 2011, all issues of JAL were selected to be included in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-E). Journal of Arid Lands accepts English manuscripts only.
(b) La Houille Blanche: La Houille Blanche, International Water Journal, is cited by Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-E), and by CNRS in France. Both French and English manuscripts can be submitted to La Houille Blanche.
(c) Journal Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE): JUEE is indexed in SCOPUS and accepts English manuscripts.
(d) Le Journal de l'Eau et de l'Environnement can only publish both in French and English.
(e) ECOPERSIA International Journal accept manuscripts only in English.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR JOURNALS SUBMISIONS:
1. Please acknowledge that your submission has been presented in the MEDFRIEND Conference and published either in full or as an abstract and inform the editor about this when you make submission of your manuscript.
2. Kindly inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com about your submission in order for us to follow the process.
3. Revision and/or extension of your presentation (proceedings paper) might increase chance for acceptance.
4. Authors choose the journal and submit their manuscripts directly to the journal as directed in the website of the chosen journal.
5. The peer-review process of the journal will be applied to the submissions.
6. Decision on acceptance/rejection will be given by the editorial board of the journal.
Pictures taken during the “MEDFRIEND 2012 – International Conference on Sediment Transport Modeling in Hydrological Watersheds and Rivers” are now available for download.
Please note that the acces to the pictures will be ensured for a limited duration (till December 31, 2012).
Click to download (via “Dropbox”) the pictures taken on November 14, 2012.
Click to download (via “Dropbox”) the pictures taken on November 15, 2012.
Click to download (via “Dropbox”) the pictures taken on November 16, 2012.
This conference is organized by the research theme “Erosion and Solid Transport” in the frame of the MEDFRIEND Program,
a UNESCO IHP initiative.